sábado, 15 de novembro de 2008

Why

Why...

 

- Why me?
- I wanted to know because
- Why you like me?
- I don’t know...
- Why it didn’t say before?
- Cuz I’m stupid… I felt fear
- I don’t understand… What you search?
- The happiness.
- Why with me?
- Cuz I love you, this is very simple…
- But… It is wrong; you are my only friend...
- How dare you say I go about the things in the wrong way?
- We are friends...
- I need to be loved…
- I like of you as well as like of another friend
- Shit! I believe in my heart, and then I go follow my feelings
- Why you believe that we can give certain?
- Cuz we are free in the love
- But..
- Just try
- To try?
- Yes

(kissing)
- I love you... I think
- No! It’s true
- Maybe...
- Shut up... Just love me
- I’m so confused
- So only kiss me...


Ok. Isso não é um conto.

0 comentários: